Fishing has long been recognised as a dangerous industry as year on year men and women continue to be killed or seriously injured at sea. As such, we have combined our knowledge and experience of both the fishing industry and health and safety law to produce a package that will help keep your vessel running safely and efficiently.
The aim of this package is to keep you and your crew safe, give you piece of mind knowing that your equipment is ready should the worst happen and help reduce the burden and workload imposed by safety legislation. All for a fixed monthly amount.
Benefits of the package include:
- Carry out and maintain required risk assessments. (Annual requirement. ½ days' work)
- Maintain fishing vessel certificate and complete annual assessment (Annual requirement. ½ days' work)
- Organise statutory surveys when required.
- Regularly inspect safety critical equipment.
- Organise and replace expired/damaged safety equipment, often at a discounted price.
- Keep up to date with the latest regulations and best practise and implement and advise on any changes as necessary.
- Available 24/7 for advice either as a qualified marine surveyor or professional safety consultant. (Normally £35 p/h)
- Project and repair management included as standard. (Normally £32 p/h)
- Manage and organise crew training requirements.
- 50% discount on any other marine survey services, such as insurance surveys and damage surveys.
This package is designed to give you piece of mind and allow you to operate safety and focus on catching fish! Packages can be tailored to individual vessels so please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
If there anything else that we could incorporate into a package to suit your requirements? We will be more than happy to tailor a specific package for your needs, all for a modest monthly amount so give us a call today!