Health and Safety Consultancy
We hold internationally recognised safety qualifications and accreditations, and have been carrying out health and safety services in the marine industry for the previous 5 years. Some of the services we can provide for your vessel or business include, but are not limited to:
- Hazard identification and risk assessment.
- Development and review of a safety management system.
- Safe work procedures and systems of work.
- Guidance and advice on the latest legal requirements and regulations.
- Accident investigation.
- Data collection and analysis.
We can also act as your businesses competent person (as defined in the health and safety at work act 1974) and assume accountability for your safety systems. Not only will this take a load off your mind, but also free you up to be able to put more time back into your business.